Terms and conditions of use / Disclaimer
(1) This website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use which are deemed to be agreed and binding for all relationships between the user and SHW AG as the service provider (“SHW AG”) upon opening this site. Where special terms and conditions apply to specific uses of this website that diverge from the following terms and conditions, this shall be expressly indicated at the corresponding position on the website. In such cases, the special terms and conditions apply to the respective case in addition.
This website contains data and information of all kinds that falls under the protection of registered brands and/or copyright in favour of SHW AG or, in isolated cases, of third parties. For this reason, it is not permitted to download this website as a whole or parts of it, to copy it and/or disseminate it. It is, however, permitted to copy it for technical reasons for the purposes of browsing, provided this act does not serve any commercial purpose. Likewise, making permanent copies for own use is also permitted.
(2) It is permitted to make a link to this website, provided it only serves as a cross-reference. SHW AG reserves the right to revoke such permission. Framing this website is not permitted.
(3) SHW AG accepts liability for the contents of its website as required by the law. However, no warranty is made for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. References and links to websites operated by third parties shall not be construed to mean that SHW AG takes ownership of the content to which the reference or link directs to. The content does not establish any responsibility on the part of SHW AG for the data and information provided there. SHW AG does not have any influence over the content to which the link directs. For this reason, SHW AG does not accept any liability for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content or losses arising from use of the content to which the link directs to.
(4) This website contains forward-looking statements. These statements are based on expectations, market estimates and forecasts of the Management Board as well as the information currently available to the Board. In particular, the forward-looking statements should not be construed as warranties that the future trends and results mentioned will actually eventuate. Although the Management Board is convinced that the statements made and the underlying convictions and expectations are realistic, they are nevertheless based on assumptions that could turn out to be inaccurate. Future events and trends are dependent on a number of factors, risks and uncertainties that could lead to a need to adjust the expectations and estimates expressed here. These factors include, but are not limited to, changes in the general economic background or business environment, fluctuations in exchange rates and interest rates, a lack of acceptance for new products and services as well as changes in the business strategy.
(5) Use of the internet is at the risk of the user. SHW AG is not liable for any disruption to the internet or access to it caused by technical problems.
(6) If the contractual partner is a businessman (“Kaufmann”), a legal person under public law (“juristische Person”) or special fund under public law (“Sondervermögen”) the court of competent jurisdiction is the court where SHW AG has its registered domicile. German law applies excluding the UN Charter on the International Sale of Goods.
(7) SHW AG reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time and adjust them to accommodate technical and legal developments. The user will be instructed of such changes separately, provided he has registered. In the event that individual provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, the validity of the other terms and conditions remains unaffected.
© SHW AG, Aalen, Germany. All rights reserved. All content, such as texts, images, diagrams, audio, video or animation files as well as their arrangements, is subject to copyright protection and other laws concerning the protection of intellectual property. Any reproduction or dissemination of these pages or their content is therefore only permissible with the previous written consent of SHW AG and only in connection with indication of the source and copy date. Content of this web site shall not be copied, disseminated, changed or made available to third parties for commercial purposes without the aforementioned prior written consent. The content of the pages of this internet domain comes in part from third parties who do not permit further reproduction and dissemination. As far as sources of sites are indicated, these pages neither represent the legal view nor the opinion of SHW AG. The intellectual property is protected by various laws, such as patents, trademarks and copyrights held by SHW AG.
Data privacy, data protection
For the processing of enquiries or messages, we ask you to provide your personal details. Any data you provide will be handled with due care and will be used only for the purpose of processing your inquiry. We collect only the data which is actually required, and in compliance with the German laws regarding data privacy and data protection. Data will not be passed on to third parties or used for any other marketing purposes. The email function of this website operates via non-secure internet data structures. For this reason, SHW AG can provide no warranty with regard to the confidentiality or completeness of transmitted data. Before using the email function, please verify that the information in question is suitable for transmission via the internet.
Automatically collected information
When our web site is accessed we record general information such as the browser, number of visitors, length of stay and pages visited. We use this information within our company for statistical purposes.
SHW AG administers and operates this website in Germany according to German law.